- 6:30 p.m.
- First Thursday of each month
Agendas, Packets, and Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are also available following approval.
View Most Recent | View Agenda Center
- Gary Sims, Executive Director of Community Services
- Chuck Jennings, Director of Parks & Recreation
- Kari Biddix, Parks Development Manager
- Clayton Litton, Park Superintendent
- Advise the town council and staff regarding policies, services, and programs provided or sponsored by the community services department including: parks and recreation programming, and fees for community services programs and activities
- Advise the town council and staff regarding revenues and expenditures from dedicated funding sources including the special activities fund, park development fund, and any similar fund created to support the community services department
- Assist the staff and town council and staff in the planning process of parks and recreation programs
- Assist the staff and town council and staff in the recruitment of volunteers
- Consider, investigate, make findings, report, and recommend upon any special matter or question coming before the board within the scope of its duties and responsibilities or referred to it by the town council or town manager
- Oversee and advise the town council and staff regarding any issues or updates to the recorded history of Flower Mound in the book Sweet Flower Mound Land
- Promote parks and recreation program participation.
- Promote the benefits of community services' facilities, programs and activities, and when necessary, solicit public volunteer assistance
For additional information, please email Gary Sims or call 972.874.6341